Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Nine

I meant to write a new entry when I had 10 days to go but now I'm only nine days away from leaving to go to London for the Summer Olympics. More and more every day publicity for Olympians and the Olympic Games are becoming more frequent. It makes me pretty excited actually. I honestly hadn't been super excited up till now, more nervous than anything, but now I'm definitely excited.

There aren't many more preparations that I need to make. I got the address for the place I will be staying while in London, I have a flight there and back, I have gotten donations to fund my trip, and now I just have to get there. Of course I still need to pick up my uniform and accreditation information. But that will happen the day after my arrival.
Honestly I don't have much to report at the moment. I'm sure I will have more to say next week.

In the meantime does anyone have any recommendations for what to do in London when I'm not volunteering???

1 comment:

  1. eat at a pub. take a "tube" ride. take in a show or two. visit the museums and the churches. just take in the atmosphere of being in London!

    ReplyDelete