Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Withdrawal


First thing today, drove to UWM from home to go to my last Introduction to Kinesiology class. Kind of a waste of time; just reviewed for the final exam next week. Then I made up the exam I missed last week for the same class. Took about 20 minutes. Not difficult.
I got my CPR/AED certifications and met with the Director of Athletic Training to talk about how to raise money for next summer’s trip to the Olympics. She was so helpful and put me in touch with someone who will set up a fund for me through UWM so that people will be donating to UWM, even though the money will go to me when I need it. So that was extremely good news! Really encouraging since I was nervous that people wouldn’t take too much interest in donating financial support to an individual. Things are in motion for next summer people! 

On to finding a place to live while I’m in London next summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment