Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Some Things I noticed while in London


-I like to walk. Its fun and refreshing and you can take in so much more.
-If you listen to music while riding the underground you cant listen to all the different accents you might hear.
-The underground is small and curved, the men are tall and thin; they have to bend when standing in the underground. That should be fixed.
-I think I need to travel with friends, then I can share all the new experiences with someone. And take better pictures too.
-I really want to be an athletic trainer
-London has a great public transportation system
-I need to find a sense of style. I really don’t mind not having one but when I travel and pack clothes I get to my destination and realize that a: the clothes I packed don’t match, b: I don’t want to wear the clothes I packed, or c: I just really don’t like them. I was very aware of these things while in London because everyone clearly has their own sense of style and is confident in it. I need to learn how to do this.
-I like the Olympics
-I like meeting new people.
-I have a great relationship with my family.
-Somehow British guys can pop their collars and look good.
-For some reason I found British guys to look better in general.
-Even though I had things to catch up on when I got back my trip was much needed. Even though I was doing “work” while I was there it was good for me to have a little change in my daily routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment