Saturday, December 3, 2011

10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0!

There is no countdown anymore!
Tomorrow I will leave for O'hare International Airport at 10am and hopefully be on a plane to London at 3:50pm. It's going to be a long day but worth it.
I was successful in accomplishing 2 of the 3 things I had planned to do before I left.
I completed my math exam. It was difficult and my professor said she would curve our scores...good thing
I took ballet with my old instructor. It was a lot of fun and so good to really dance (I take ballet at UWM but it sure doesn't seem like really ballet). I packed....but I was mostly packed on Friday and had just a few small things to put in my suitcase, and packing wasn't really one of my 3 things anyways, but I wanted you all to know that I did pack.
Unfortunately though because I'm leaving at 10am I will not be going to church. Definitely sad for me but already I have had encouragement from members of my church in Wauwatosa so I will be happy to see them when I come back.
All thats left to do is sleep and pack my toothbrush in the morning. Next blog may come from over the ocean!

No comments:

Post a Comment