Monday, June 18, 2012

5.5 weeks

It's hard to believe that in 5 and a half weeks I will be on a plane to London, England. I have my papers and forms in a specific spot at my parents house, hopefully all ready to go, and although those are the important things; I feel like I'm missing something.
This weekend my life was consumed by the ballet. I moved in to the UWM dorms on Friday and unpacked. Decorated and prepared for students on Saturday, and students arrived Sunday. There are 87 students living in the dorms, give or take. It was pretty chaotic on Sunday explaining all the processes they will go through this summer and making sure everyone was in their correct room and had the right keys.
Now day one of classes all the students are nervous but don't want to ask questions even though they have them. Its kind of funny to watch them. But exciting to see the kids in their classes.

Now that I'm slightly counting down to my departure I'm trying to think of things that I want to do while I'm in London and have some free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment