Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Words to Live By

There will always be things that disappoint us, there will always be struggles we go through. There will, hopefully, be triumphs we experience, moments of pride and success. I hope that I will always put credit where it is due.

"Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance, and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts but the Holy Spirit who was given to us." Romans 5:1-5

I will never comprehend the love that God has for me. I am constantly reminded of how much He gives to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment