Thursday, April 26, 2012

It's Going Down

Finals are coming up. I'm not excited. I'm actually loathing them. Every time I go to my classes I feel like I am not retaining any information. I am not confident in myself for my finals at all. Hopefully the two more weeks of preparation will encourage me, but at the moment I'm not counting on it.

This morning I woke up after getting an email regarding my airline ticket. It needs to be bought ASAP. I went to bed worried that I would not find out my shifts for the Olympics soon enough to get the best ticket for my trip, again God is good and when I just start to worry that this is not going to happen, or I feel completely unprepared He steps in.

I checked my emails before going to class and sure enough I had an email giving me my entire volunteer schedule for the Olympics. It's real, I'm going, even though it is a few months away I feel prepared, although at times it is surreal. I have a place to live, I have my volunteer shifts, I have an airline ticket (to be purchased next week) and God is taking care of me.

Just have to make it through finals and then I can make all the preparations I need for the Olympics!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment